Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A vintage style wall hanging ...

 
Hello from the USA! Tuesday is here! How is your week going? As you might have noticed, I am experimenting with creating wall hangings lately. It is a wall hanging (instead of a b-day card) for my aunt who will celebrate her birthday next month. The picture shows my dad (he passed away more than 3 years ago, and we all do miss him a lot) and his sister.
 
Sorry, I gotta go now, making another wall hanging, lol! This time for my grandma. There are so many birthdays coming up the following months, I'd better hurry up and start creating more cards! First, I need a cup of coffee and a piece of the vanilla cake (with slices of apple on the bottom) I baked yesterday ... mmmmmmm ...
 
 
  
Thanks for stopping by! Take care and have a lovely day!
 
Hugs, Laura
 
 
 
 
 

Guess what? It is almost the 1st anniversary of my blog, woohooo! (14.000 page views already!!!) If you want you can leave a comment below, you could win one of my creations! What can be more fun than getting a handmade card in your mailbox? On September 15th, I will let you all know who won. Good luck!


7 comments:

  1. Love the vintage photo collage! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze is me weer in verleiding aan 't brengen met haar cake. Niet goed voor de lijn hé meiske.
    Ach 't moest maar zo goed niet.

    Je laat ons hier weer een hele mooie creatie zien, tof gedaan.
    Daar kan je iedereen wel blij mee maken.

    Geniet nog verder van je dinsdag.
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gaaf Laura, grappig is dat he dat je zo nu en dan opeens een nieuwe rage hebt. Ik heb dat nu met mini albums.

    Mooi werk kijk uit naar je volgende project :)

    Eveline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een beeldige creatie heb je weer gemaakt Laura, zo leuk met die oude foto! Ik zie een heeeeeel bekend servies in je kast staan en doe mij ook maar een kopje koffie met een giga-punt van die jummie taart ..ik sport het er wel weer af hihihi!!!

    Liefs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie creatie Laura en mmmmmmm het ziet er lekker uit
    gr lenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gaaf
    Loveeee vintage
    Hugs,ans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, This turned out wonderful!! You cannot even tell it is a picture of a picture at ALL!! She will love it. hanks for hanging out with me on Wed, Shannon

    ReplyDelete